The costs for returning from your home to us are for your own account.
Step 1: packing items
- Pack the items you want to return.
- Include the packing slip / packing slip.
- Download the address below OR write the address on the package.
Download the address.
4331 LR MIDDELBURG
Step 2: send
- Take it to the nearest parcel point, here you pay the shipping costs.
We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we have received your return.
Return to the store
It is possible to return your order in the store. All you need to bring is your order and your order form. We do not refund cash. We will refund this to the same account that was paid.
Exchanging an article for a new article counts as a new order. Would you like another article? Return your old order within the period and place a new order with the item you want.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. If you return part of your order, your shipping costs will not be credited. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. For questions, please contact us via [email protected]
We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
1. For sealed products. When the seal is broken, these products are not returnable.
2. Articles must have not been worn / washed;
3. Articles must be provided with all labels;
4. Due to hygienic reasons, we do not accept return of make-up, lingerie, socks, tights and swimwear;
5. We do not accept returns of items with make-up stains;
6. All clothing has a return label, if it is removed we will not take it back.
It can always happen that something does not go quite as planned. We recommend that you first report complaints to us by emailing [email protected] this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/kennisbank/consumenten/geschil. From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform. "
Chamber of Commerce 55497047
VAT NL001756074B 05